Questions You should Ask Before you start Any Barber College:
- How many Haircuts and Shaves will I average daily on live patrons?
- What types of hair will I be learning to cut in the 1500 hours?
- How will the school prepare me to be a professional?
- Will I have to share a station with other students?
- If some reason I need to transfer or drop out, will I have to pay the whole tuition to your school?
Answers From Missions:
- You will average 6 haircuts a day and 2 shaves a day.
- You will learn All types of hair, Caucasian, ethnic, all types of Fades, Flattops and Kid Haircuts. We Strive to be Old School with a little New!
- We make sure our Students attire is presentable, all students run the front desk and meet and greet the customers, we teach the value of the customer. All students get business cards to pass out. We have business classes on shop ownership and taxes.
- Students do not share stations, we only enroll no more then 18 students for our 18 station school.
- At Missions Barber College there is No contract saying you will have to pay for any hours you have not done. You can Transfer or drop at any time without any penalties.
I hope this answers your questions if not don’t hesitate to call or come by.
From the College Owner Brian Wilhite